Welcome!

This is a new experience for me - to have my own blog!
Hopefully it can reflect the purpose of books: words with meaning and a message.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Challenge Continues

The course I started continues to be at the forefront of my thinking...day and night.  I will be pleased to have the first assignment over by next week so I no longer dream of APA referencing, digital resources or electricity.  I have put one subject on hold until next session as trying to fit in the study between family life and the kinder is all a bit difficult.

The subject I am continuing with is proving to be very interesting and thought provoking as criteria is considered in the selection and acquisition of resources for a school library.  This leads to a library no longer being a place to keep text materials but goes further to resourcing online/IT/digital components as well.  I wonder what the librarian can do to keep hold of these and manage them.  What happens if a website is accessed that provides good information for use in a classroom but then it "disappears"?  There is another task for the TL - to keep track of resources keep in cyber space.  I hope at the end of the study I get to cope with all of these problems!
widget_lg.do.jpgWhat I am reading now!

FEEL: ROBBIE WILLIAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment